If you're planning a weekend getaway, check out the latest staycation packages in town!
2. Village Hotel Important Kids Programme
Village Important Kids (VIK) programme offers guests a fun-filled family escapade that nurtures wonder and encourages young travellers to explore, play and enjoy. Redefining the Village experience through thoughtfully curated touchpoints, the hotel brings together travel’s greatest stories and endless thrills for the whole family.
Village Hotel Albert Court, Village Hotel Bugis and Village Hotel Katong also offer four different playtivities – face painting, caricature, balloon sculpting and Nerf gun, to entertain your little ones. Signature to the VIK programme, only one playtivitiy will be available at each hotel, and they will be rotated among the three properties every month.
Each playtivity is an hour, and it is available on the following days:
– Village Hotel Albert Court: Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, 3pm to 4pm
– Village Hotel Bugis: Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, 3pm to 4pm
– Village Hotel Katong: Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, 3pm to 4pm
VIK programme is priced from S$270 nett per room per night, and it includes:
– Daily breakfast(s)
– Village Currency worth S$40 nett
– Complimentary desserts
– Complimentary interactive LocoMole precinct trail
– Kids’ Activity Book
– Complimentary daily movie screening
– Participation in VIK playtivities
– Photo-taking opportunities with Village mascots
For bookings, please click here.