SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Media Sales Manager / Executive
Weekender is growing our sales team and welcomes dynamic, results-oriented sales performers, to join Singapore’s latest and largest lifestyle and entertainment paper, as Media Sales Manager or Executive.
You will be responsible for advertising sales, to develop and execute sales activities to achieve defined sales targets and objectives. You are expected to:
- develop, build and own key account relationships with media agencies and a defined set of direct clients
- work closely with internal partners to create the best client solutions and value propositions
- ensure team and individual sales targets are met
- ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- generate accurate and timely sales activity reports
- at least a Diploma qualification, in marketing, media or advertising fields
- at least 2-3 years’ media sales experience with comprehensive advertising industry knowledge and proven track record in advertising sales
- excellent communication skills and ability to create and present persuasive proposals
- result-oriented and resourceful, with good understanding of marketing and advertising trends
- strong drive and initiative, with excellent interpersonal skills
- computer literate and proficient in MS Office : Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- relevant degree or diploma and related internship experience may be considered
- Singaporeans Only to apply
Basic Salary + Attractive Commissions + Transport
|Yr(s) of Exp||2 years|
|Industry||Media / Publishing / Printing|
|Job Function||Media & Advertising > Others
Marketing / Public Relations > PR General
Media & Advertising > Print Media
|Zonal Segregation||Ubi, East|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Five-day work week
Strictly Singaporean citizens and PRs only
If you are keen, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with salary history and notice period.
For more career opportunities with Weekender, please contact our HR Manager (email@example.com).