Looking for the Golden Ticket? A chance to enter the Museum of Ice Cream for free.
Or learn about our hawker culture on the National Heritage Board.
3. Cold Storage’s Annual Cocktail Festival
Happening across all Cold Storage and Market Place outlets from 17th June to 7th July 2021, the annual cocktail festival held by Cold Storage is back with one of its biggest events yet! Featuring discounts and bundle deals on over 100 different products over three weeks.
You’ll find an exciting range of offers on spirits, gourmet meats, exquisite seafood, ready-to-eat meals and deli choices. Get up to 40% off selected spirits and up to 50% off deli choices in this period. You also won’t want to miss the special Cheese Trufflemania – a special selection of truffle cheeses on sale!
Some of these amazing offers include:
– Auchentoshan Three Wood Single Malt Scotch Whisky 700ml, S$75 (U.P. S$138)
– Hendrick’s Gin 700ml, $80 (U.P. $93)
– Maker’s Mark Bourbon 750ml, $65 (U.P. $80)
– Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva Rum Gift Pack, $82 (U.P. $92
– Frenched Lamb Rack, $4.79 per 100g (U.P. $5.99 per 100g)
Cocktail Shrimp Ring, $11.90 (U.P. $13.90)
What’s more, there will also be Maker’s Mark in-store activations happening at Cold Storage Takashimaya and Market Place Raffles City from now till 7th July. Shoppers who purchase a bottle of Maker’s Mark can now customize their labels at these booths and are a great gift idea for Father’s Day or any other special occasion that calls for a good ol’ bottle of bourbon!