Whether it is deliveries, takeaways or cooking at home, all you need is this article to plan your meals.
1. PizzaExpress New Pizza Flavours
Since we can’t travel now, PizzaExpress brings the world to wanderlusters with a new ‘Around The World’ menu, featuring the signature tastes of the United States of America, Mexico, Japan and Italy:
– USA’s Hamburger Pizza: baked with all the classic hamburger ingredients of passata and mozzarella cheese, minced beef, pancetta, gherkin, Spanish red onion, cherry tomatoes and romaine lettuce.
– Mexico’s Chilli Beef Pizza: dressed up with passata and mozzarella cheese, chilli con carne, jalapeno, Spanish red onion, grilled peppers, kidney beans and cherry tomatoes for an iteration of a deconstructed burrito.
– Japan’s Okonomiyaki Pizza: savour bechamel sauce and mozzarella cheese, topped with cooked ham, pancetta, tiger prawns and squid rings for a seafood surprise just like one would find in every bite of Okonomiyaki.
– Italy’s Etna Pizza: a traditional Italian favourite – enjoy the savoury mix of N’duja sausage, sweet peppadew peppers and pancetta.
These pizzas are available for takeaway at all three of their outlets; islandwide delivery online; as well as area delivery on GrabFood, FoodPanda and Deliveroo.