Delight your children with these Easter-themed buffets!
1. Hilton Singapore
Hilton Singapore celebrates Easter with an Egg-stravagent Sunday Champagne Brunch
Enjoy celebratory rounds of Taittinger Champagne, ocean-fresh seafood, a dedicated cheese room and over 10 live stations. The little ones can immerse in a host of fun-filled activities alongside the irresistible Easter dessert collection decked on the glistening six-metre long showcase at D9 Cakery.
Some of the must-tries among the 10 à la minute epicurean stations are:
– Easter specials of chef’s roving gourmet carts featuring healthy kale salad bowl, beef taco and giant Easter golden chocolate egg filled with candies
– Create-your-own pizza with premium ingredients namely smoked salmon, Wagyu beef pastrami, truffle paste, tiger prawn, gourmet cheese and Parma ham
– Raclette cheese station that is part of the dedicated cheese room with over 30 types of seasonal European cheese from Mons, France, complemented with 10 types of assorted thinly-sliced cold cuts on the charcuterie station
– Carvings of horseradish & herb-roasted Australian black angus beef tomahawk
– Premium Japanese grain rice with slow-braised Wagyu short ribs, foie gras, onsen egg & shaved truffle.
The Egg-stravagent Hilton Easter Sunday Champagne Brunch is available on Sunday, 12 April 2020 at $118 per adult inclusive of free-flow soft drinks or $178 with unlimited Taittinger Champagne and $59 per child aged five to 12 years old.
For more information, please click here.