Missing Hong Kong? Well, you could satisfy your Hong Kong food pangs with these exciting food offers.
While travelling to Hong Kong is still not possible, eating authentic Hong Kong cuisine is made possible in Singapore.
The Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) would like to tantalize Singaporeans with its “100 Reasons to Miss Hong Kong” by offering a variety of authentic Hong Kong food experiences to enjoy.
You can enjoy world-famous Hong Kong food from 12 October 2020 to 15 November 2020 as Hong Kong Tourism Board has lined up exclusive promotions and offers to Singaporeans who miss Hong Kong’sfood.
Some participating brands include Jenny Bakery, Kam’s Roast, Mui Kee Congee, Social Place, as well as the newly opened Hang Heung and Joy Luck Teahouse (which houses Hoover Cake Shop, Kam Kee Café & Tak Hing Fishball Company). If you haven't heard of the crazily long queues at Joy Luck Teahouse, you're definitely missing out the good stuffs!
Enjoy Hong Kong food pangs with these exciting food offers. In the meantime, bookmark these legendary food places for your next trip to Hong Kong.
3. Joy Luck Teahouse
Hoover Cake Shop, founded in 1975 at Kowloon City is an old-school bakery that has won the hearts of many Hong Kong celebrities, including veteran actor Chow Yun-Fat and Liza Wang Ming-Chuen. Thou famed for their buttery egg tarts, the original store in Hong Kong also sell a heart-shaped pandan chiffon cake, which they credit to Chow Yun-Fat who brought the cake in from Singapore one day and asked them to “replicate it”.
Food Promotion: Flash the “100 Reasons to Miss Hong Kong” campaign logo to enjoy 10% off total bill.
Validity: From 12 October 2020 to 15 November 2020
Terms & Conditions:
– Customers to flash “100 Reasons to Miss Hong Kong” campaign logo prior to ordering.
– Not applicable with other promotions, vouchers or privileges.
– The Management reserves the rights to change, amend and modify the above Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
– ION Orchard Outlet: 2 Orchard Turn, ION Orchard, #B4-61, Singapore 238801
– Bugis Junction Outlet: 200 Victoria Street, #B1-K25, Bugis Junction, Singapore 188021