Are you looking for activities to do with your kids this school holidays?
2. Gardens by the Bay’s Children’s Festival
Watch Supertree Grove transformed into a supersized nature-inspired playground where kids can play amidst six larger-than-life flora and fauna installations at Gardens by the Bay’s Children’s Festival 2023: Nature’s Imaginarium. This year’s edition, which opened today and runs until 25 June 2023, emphasises nurturing curiosity about biodiversity and sustainability among the young.
Entry into the Children’s Festival 2023: Nature’s Imaginarium is free, with charges applied for selected activities and workshops. For a more in-depth experience, children can hop on tour onboard a caterpillar train that will weave its way around the installations. This guided tour will provide more details about the function of each flora and fauna installation.
Some workshops to look forward to include:
– Dance workshops and activity circuits by Active Parents
– Meet-and-greet and live stage show with Bluey by CBeebies, BBC’s children’s television channel
– National Family Week celebrations by Families for Life, including a bouncy playground featuring its mascot, Becky Bunny
– Screening of children’s television programme Lil Wild by Mediacorp
– Art and Literary Street, comprising a roving art truck and a mobile library by National Gallery Singapore and National Library Board, respectively
For more information, please click here.