Chef Charlie Tham, Executive Chef of York Hotel, shares his recipe with us
Now you can have hotel-standard bites right in your very own home.
These yummy Crispy Fried Curry Chicken Wings are easy to make. Chef Charlie Tham, Executive Chef of York Hotel, shares with us how.
These Crispy Fried Curry Chicken Wings are great when paired with sweet Thai chilli or on their own.
• 1kg of chicken wings
• 50g of rice flour
• 200g of self-raising flour
• 100g of Motorcar flour / potato flour
• 2 teaspoons of curry powder
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 1 teaspoon of sugar
• 3/4 teaspoon of white pepper
• 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
• 3 tablespoons of self-raising flour
• 150ml of water
• 1 teaspoon of curry powder
• 3/4 teaspoon of salt
• 3/4 teaspoon of sugar
• A pinch of white pepper
1. Marinate chicken wings with the seasoning for 15 minutes. Set them aside.
2. Put all the ingredients in B in a plastic bag, and shake until all the ingredients are mixed evenly.
3. Mix ingredients in C until batter is formed. Coat the chicken wings with the batter and then transfer into the dry mixture (B). Coat the chicken wings thoroughly with the dry mixture.
4. Deep-fry the chicken wings in hot oil until golden brown. Remove and drain.
They are now ready to be served. Enjoy your Crispy Fried Curry Chicken Wings!