SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
You’ll have to look twice at this dessert or you’d be tricked into thinking you’re eating a soft boiled egg!
- 220ml Cream
- 220ml Milk
- 4 sheets Gelatine
- 80g Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Empty egg shells, cleaned
- Mango puree
Use an egg topper to cleanly cut the eggshells. Otherwise, you could carefully use a serrated knife to gently cut through. The eggs can be used for other dishes.
Clean the eggshells in warm water and sanitise the shells in an oven at 70°C for 45 minutes.
- Bring the cream, milk and vanilla essence to a simmer.
- Soak the gelatine sheets in ice water for 10 minutes until they’re soft.
- Squeeze out the excess water from the gelatine sheets and add to the hot milk mixture.
- Allow to cool slightly and then pour the liquid into the eggshells, three-quarters of the way up.
- Allow the panna cotta to set overnight. Using a melon baller, carefully scoop a hole and fill with mango puree so it looks like an egg yolk. If the mango puree is too thin, you can thicken it with a bit of icing sugar.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg