Recipe: Vegetable Curry By Asian Food Channel
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Craving something spicy? Here’s a quick and easy curry recipe you can use to whip up with whatever vegetables you have in your fridge.
50 mins needed (20 mins for preparation, 30 mins for cooking)
Serves 4 people
- 150 g round cabbage, cut into chunks
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 stalks long beans, sliced
- 2 stalks curry leaves
- 2 tomatoes, quartered
- 3 lady’s fingers
- 3 red chilies, sliced
- 6 shallots, halved
- 4 cloves garlic
- 6g ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 stalk lemongrass, bruised
- 1 Tbsp mustard seeds
- 5 g turmeric
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- 1.3 L vegetable stock
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp sugar
Step 1 – Blend spice paste
- In a blender, add red chilies, shallots, garlic, ginger, 5 g turmeric and 2 Tbsp curry powder and blend into a paste.
- Transfer to a pot on low heat, and allow paste to fry, scraping the bottom to prevent it from burning.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg