Recipe: Vegetable Curry By Asian Food Channel
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Craving something spicy? Here’s a quick and easy curry recipe you can use to whip up with whatever vegetables you have in your fridge.
50 mins needed (20 mins for preparation, 30 mins for cooking)
Serves 4 people
- 150 g round cabbage, cut into chunks
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 stalks long beans, sliced
- 2 stalks curry leaves
- 2 tomatoes, quartered
- 3 lady’s fingers
- 3 red chilies, sliced
- 6 shallots, halved
- 4 cloves garlic
- 6g ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 stalk lemongrass, bruised
- 1 Tbsp mustard seeds
- 5 g turmeric
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- 1.3 L vegetable stock
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp sugar
Step 2 – Cook curry
- In a pan on medium heat, add 2 Tbsp vegetable oil. When hot, add mustard seeds and lemongrass, then fry for 2 minutes.
- Transfer mustard seeds and lemongrass to pot with spice paste.
- Add vegetable stock and bring to a boil.
- Add cabbage, carrot, potato, long beans, curry leaves, tomatoes and lady’s finger and bring to a boil again. (Alternatively, you can also add chicken or mutton if you prefer a non-vegetarian option.)
- Add coconut milk and season with 3 Tbsp salt and 2 Tbsp sugar. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg