Recipe: Thai Style Omelette By Asian Food Channel
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Fluffy omelette with succulent shrimps that will excite your tastebuds with each bite!
- 4 eggs
- 6 shrimps (without shells and deveined, sliced into quarters)
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp white sugar
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 80 g round cabbage (sliced)
- 1 sprig coriander (roughly chopped)
Let's start cooking!
Step 4: Flip omelette
– Using a large flat sieve and chopsticks, slide the sieve under the omelette and quickly flip it over.
– Let it fry for another 2 to 3 minutes.
– Transfer omelette to a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.
– Best eaten with Thai sweet chili sauce on the side.
Step: 5 Garnish and serve!
For the full recipe, click here.[/tps_header]
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg