Recipe: Snowskin Mooncake By Asian Food Channel
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Gift your loved ones with mooncakes that are handmade with love during the Mid-Autumn festivities
- 100 g cooked glutinous rice flour
- 90 g icing sugar
- 30 g shortening
- 150 ml cold water
- 4 pandan leaves
- Filling of your choice: Lotus paste, red bean or matcha (store-bought)
Step 3: Form mooncake
– Flatten the ball of snow skin into a thin circle.
– Place the ball of filling in the center of the dough and seal the filling with the snowskin dough.
– Put the ball seam-side up into the floured mold and pack it in gently.
– Flip it over onto flat surface.
– Press down hard on the lever of the mooncake mold, so that the mooncake shape is formed and the face plate makes an imprint on the top of the mooncake.
– Then squeeze to release and your mooncake.
– Repeat with remaining dough. Chill for six hours before serving.
Step 4: Plate and serve!
Serve cold and slice into smaller pieces to show off your different fillings.
The full recipe can be found here.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg