SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
An easy and healthy way of incorporating the superfood into your diet
Photo: Meal Belly
Looking to ease into a healthy diet after the festive indulgence?
Consider assembling your own hearty poke bowl with some green caviar.
The superfood, also known as sea grapes, contains fucoidan – a natural food compound with the potential to eliminate cancer and disease-causing cells.
Plus, it offers a host of health benefits including the prevention of hypertension and diabetes, strengthening joints and more.
Preparing Green Caviar
- Rinse in water for 10seconds.
- Transfer into a bowl of cold water.
- Soak for 5 minutes for its ready to serve.
- Green Caviar from Meal Belly (20g)
- 1/3 cup Sushi or Brown Rice
- Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 clove grated garlic
- 1 tsp sesame oil
• Spring Onion
- Wash and cook rice.
- Mix rice vinegar into cooked rice.
- Cut salmon into cubes (skin removed).
- Mix salmon in soy sauce, rice vinegar, grated ginger, garlic, sesame oil, spring onion and onion. Adjust to taste.
- Place marinated salmon onto sushi rice. Add in any preferred ingredient(s )foryour poke bowl (avocado, carrots, cherry tomatoes, chilli pepper, etc.)
- Top off the dish with green caviar and sprinkle furikake to garnish.
Alternative: Repeat steps 1 to 4. Place nori sheet on sushi mat, spread rice and place ingredients on top. Roll it up to create a Sushi Burrito instead of a Poke Bowl.
Prices start from $12 for five servings (100g) of green caviar at www.mealbelly.com.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg