SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
This beautiful crushed ice dessert is perfect for the Singapore heat
And it takes less than an hour to prepare!
• 400 grams fresh Ripe mango, cubed into sizes easy for blending
• 150 grams Mango, diced into small 0.5cm cubes – for topping
• 150 milliliters evaporated Milk mixed with 150ml cold Water
• 100 milliliters simple Syrup
• 100 grams green Sago pearls, cooked
• 100 grams pink Sago pearls, cooked
• 100 grams fresh Pomelo sacs
• Fruits from 1 Pomegranate
• Juice from 1 Pomegranate
• 2 stalks Mint leaves, sprigs – save some for garnish
• 3 cups Ice
1. Add into the blender 400g of the mango, syrup, mint leaves and the evaporated milk, blending till smooth. Transfer out to a bowl.
2. Next, into a clean blender jar, crush the ice.
3. When ready to serve, divide the ice amongst your serving bowls.
4. Spoon green sago over the ice followed by the blended mango. Then top with a dollop of pink sago, pomelo diced mango, pomegranate and a drizzle of pomegranate juice.
5. Garnish with mint leaf and serve cold.
Pssst! Bring our lovable mascot home and get a FREE $25 Chope gift card! Click here to find out more...