This simple, warm dish is both refreshing and comforting at the same time
For some unknown reason, in our little part of the world, we don’t have baked fruit so often. This is a pity as we miss out on the rich burst of flavours.
This Ricotta Baked Fruits dish by Chef Fahmi Widarte, Corporate Chef of Greenfields, combines the fresh with the savoury, using Greenfields Ricotta Cheese to complement the fruitiness. Best of all, it is very easy to make and takes only 20 min of prep time and 5 min of cooking time.
- 250ml Vanilla Yoghurt
- 200g Greenfields Ricotta Cheese
- 2ml Grated Lemon Zest
- 7ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 300g Mixed Fruit (such as plums, peach, strawberry, raspberry & blueberry)
- 100g Brown Sugar
- Mix yoghurt, ricotta cheese, grated lemon zest and fresh lemon juice together in a bowl.
- Cut and arrange the mixed fruit accordingly.
- Pour the yoghurt and ricotta mixture on top of the mixed fruit, covering the entire surface. Sprinkle brown sugar over it.
- Bake it in the oven for over 5 to 7 min at a temperature of 170 deg C, or until the brown sugar forms into caramel.
- It is done! Serve warm.
Chef Fahmi Widarte is the Corporate Chef of Greenfields, and has been there since 2012. Before that, he was Corporate Chef of Rotoryana Prima, a leading food service kitchen supplier, and has also held appointments in various top hotels such as Atlantis Dubai, JW Marriott Jakarta and Hyatt Regency Bandung.