Breakfast can’t get any better than this!
Top off the Baked Stuffed Peaches with Fresh Berries and Granola with coconut yoghurt for a scrumptious and nutritious breakfast. Aside from looking incredibly appetising, this recipe courtesy of Carrotsticks and Cravings is vegan-friendly, gluten-free, and dairy-free!
Photo: Carrotsticks and Cravings
• 4 yellow peaches
• ½ cup blueberries
• ½ cup raspberries
• 1-2 cups granola of choice
• Raw honey
• Coconut yoghurt for serving
1. Pre heat oven to 180.
2. Cut peaches in half and remove seed and place in baking dish.
3. Drizzle a little honey over each peach and fill with a few berries and top with granola.
4. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until peaches are soft.
5. Serve with coconut yoghurt and extra berries.
First published on: Carrotsticks and Cravings