Recipe: Watermelon and Lime Juice By Martin Yan
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Cool off with this refreshing and healthy beverage
- 1 kilogram Watermelon, cut into small cubes for easy blending
- 3 – 4 small whole Limes, skinned
- 4 sprigs Mint leaves
- ½ lime, halved and sliced
- First, blend watermelon cubes with a highspeed juicer.
- Then toss in the limes to juice.
- Serve in a glass of ice, garnish with mint leaves and lime wheel.
Previous PostCatch CL, Nick Jonas, Alessia Cara And More Live For Free At Music And eSports Festival Hyperplay Next PostRestaurant Review: MasterChef Asia Winner Woo Wai Leong Introduces Nanyang-Style Cuisine At Restaurant Ibid