SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
From sleeping masks to leave-on masks, they’ll relieve your skin from daily stresses
Text and photo by Samantha Francis
Styling by Elizabeth Lee
1. Give your skin a new lease of life with The Body Shop Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask ($32.90). The formula, inspired by Chinese herbs, contains ginseng extract, rice extract and sesame seed oil. Simply use it two to three times a week to reveal brighter looking, even and supple skin.
2. Not only does the Fresh Rose Face Mask ($80.80) smell heavenly, it also hydrates and tones the complexion. With a unique gel formula infused with real rose petals and pure rose water, the mask helps to restore radiance and suppleness to all skin types. Ingredients like cucumber extract and aloe vera gel also soothes the skin, giving it an immediate cooling and calming effect.
3. The Innisfree Whitening Pore Sleeping Pack ($37) effectively targets problems like uneven skin tone, dark spots and pores. It is made from extract sourced from the peels of Jeju’s fresh tangerines, which contain six types of citrus flavonoids and helps promote smooth and clear skin. Plus, the mask contains deep brightening capsules that brighten the skin overnight.
4. Even if you’ve got only 10 minutes to spare, the Skin Inc Get Glowin’ Brightening Mask ($98) will help you achieve glowing skin. It contains natural ingredients like vitamin C, licorice extract and panax ginseng extract to brighten skin tone, minimise the appearance of pores and diminish the look of spots and hyper-pigmentation. The rich, creamy and hydrating formula is suitable for sensitive skin.
5. Made for busy urbanites, the Lancôme Énergie De Vie Sleeping Mask ($95) will revive tired and dull skin. The pampering mask plumps up skin with moisture, leaving it looking hydrated, fresh and visibly smoother. The melt-in texture transforms with the heat of your skin, instantly breaking into water droplets, replenishing it with the hydration it needs.
A version of this article appeared in the print edition of Weekender, Issue 161, September 16 – September 29, 2016, with the headline ‘Masked Heroes’.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg