SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Recreate the luxurious flavours of this Kai Garden restaurant recipe at home
About Kai Garden XO Sauce
Chef Fung, Executive Chef of Kai Garden, specially makes each batch of the XO Sauce to ensure its quality and freshness. It is now available for $38 per bottle at Kai Garden.
- 4 Hokkaido scallops
- 50g Kai Garden XO sauce
- Light soya sauce (to taste)
- Potato starch
– Marinate the Hokkaido scallops in light soya sauce.
– Coat the scallops evenly with potato starch.
– Pan-fry the scallops until they are lightly browned.
– Add in the XO Sauce and fry it until the scallops are cooked right through.
Kai Garden, Marina Square, 6 Raffles Boulevard, #03-128A/128B, Singapore 039594
A version of this article appeared in the print edition of Weekender, Issue 150, April 15 – April 28, 2016, with the headline ‘Pan Fried Hokkaido Scallops with XO Sauce’.
Make Your Reservations Here