SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Chef Massagli of Buttero Trattoria Italian presents this quick dish of Italian Carpaccio Salad
- 400g Beef (preferably rump or loin)
- 1 Lemon
- 30ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 300g Mesclun Lettuce
- 100g Arugula Lettuce
- 200g Cherry Tomatoes
- 100g Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- Black pepper
- Slice the beef thinly and lay the slices on a plate. Beat lightly with a tenderiser before seasoning with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Let the seasoned slices rest for 3-5 min, allowing the lemon juice to preserve and “cook” the meat.
- Carefully wash and prepare your vegetables and dry lightly.
- Place the salad in a mixing bowl along with your halved cherry tomatoes. Season with extra virgin olive oil, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Plate your salad as desired and top it with the seasoned beef slices.
- Sprinkle with shaved parmesan cheese and a light final drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg