SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
The celebrity chef was in town to greet fans and sign copies of his book, 400 Resipi Terbaik Chef Wan, at BookFest 2014.
- 1.5kg Chicken cut into 12 pieces
- 500ml Milk from starch of 1½ grated coconut with 500ml (2 cups) water
- 110g Toasted coconut paste (kerisik)
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- 1 Turmeric leaf, sliced
- 2 Red chillies, composed of flowers
- 1 Handful Kaffir lime leaves, torn
For Spice Paste
- 8 Shallots, skin peeled
- 3 cloves Garlic, skin peeled
- 8 stalks Lemongrass, sliced
- ¾ inch Ginger, skin peeled
- ¾ inch Fresh turmeric, skin peeled
- 6 Red chillies, deseeded
- 5 Chilli padi, deseeded
- 1½ tbsp Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp Powdered aniseed
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 tbsp Chilli paste
- Combine the spice paste ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Combine chicken, spice paste and coconut paste into the pot and simmer for 30 min or until the broth is almost dry.
- Lower heat and stir in coconut paste. Season with salt and sugar.
- Add turmeric and stir well before turning off the fire.
- Decorate with red chilli and kaffir lime leaves. Serve with white rice.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg