A vegetarian variant of Aloo Chaat, a popular potato street food in North India and Pakistan. Here’s how to make your own sweet potato and cauliflower version!
55 mins needed (10 mins for preparation, 50 mins for cooking)
Serves 2 people
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 540 g canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- ½ Tsp red chili flakes
- 1 Tbsp cumin seeds
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
Step 1 – Preheat oven and cut vegetables
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Chop onion and cauliflower.
- Dice sweet potatoes into 2 cm lengths.