Recipe: Chicken Adobo by Asian Food Channel
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Adobo is a popular style of cooking in the Philippines, where the meat is marinated in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and is absolutely lip-smacking!
Serves 4 people
- 1 chicken (cut into 8 pieces and substitute with 2 pcs chicken breast/thigh)
- 3 bay leaves
- 8 cloves garlic (5 unpeeled and lightly crushed, 3 peeled and roughly chopped)
- 1 tsp red chili slices
- 3 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ Tbsp sugar
- 4 Tbsp dark soy sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
Step 3 – Simmer chicken
- Add 5 Tbsp of the garlic-infused oil to a large pot over a medium heat.
- Pour all the contents of the bowl with the marinated chicken. Cover with just enough water.
- Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 45 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- Season to taste with black pepper and salt. Remove from heat.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg