Can't travel out of Singapore? It's okay. Go for a staycation instead!
10. Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel
With Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel’s strategic location right in the heart of Orchard Road, there is no better place to do a staycation than at the crossroads of Orchard Road, where a myriad of shopping malls and restaurants are right at your doorsteps. Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel is also located before the ERP gantry – adding cost savings to drivers!
From S$300++ per room, per night (Up to two adults and two children below 12 years old) , inclusive of:
– Upgrade to Premier Deluxe Room (valued from S$100++)
– Complimentary Breakfast Buffet at Marriott Cafe for two adults and two children below
– 12 years old (valued up to S$122++)
– Complimentary Lunch Buffet at Marriott Cafe, with more than 50 sumptuous
– International delicacies and free flow of soft drinks & juices for two adults and two children below 12 years old (valued up to S$232++)
– One complimentary extra bed or baby cot (valued at S$100++)
– One complimentary parking (valued at S$18)
– Early check-in at 12pm and late check-out at 2pm
Book your second room at 50% off ( inclusive of a complimentary upgrade to Premier Deluxe Room, one extra bed or baby cot, one complimentary carpark coupon, as well as early check-in at 12pm and late check-out at 2pm), and enjoy 50% off Breakfast Buffet and Lunch Buffet at Marriott Cafe.
For more information, please click here.