Discover unique gifts online or in stores with CapitaStar and stand to win 1 Million STAR$® (worth S$1,000 eCapitaVoucher)! All you need is to use the Game Module in CapitaStar App!
Tis’ the season to be gifting! Unsure where to begin? Fret not as we have teamed up with CapitaStar to come up with this nifty guide for any gift exchange.
Plus! Stand a chance to walk away with a grand total of 1 million STAR$® (worth $1,000 eCapitaVoucher) when you gift more. Here’s how:
1. Join rewards programme CapitaStar by downloading the CapitaStar app on your smartphone. And use sign up promo code <CSTAR2021> to get a bonus $5 eCapitaVoucher.
This way, you can earn STAR$®, by making purchases across CapitaLand malls or online at eCapitaMall and Capita3Eats, which can be converted into exciting rewards and exclusive privileges.
2. From now till 31 December 2021, complete tasks on the app to receive My Molly Childhood Stamps or Molly Memories. You can exchange 30 Molly Memories for a random My Molly Childhood Stamp.
Wonder how to collect the exclusive Molly My Character Stamp?
– Spend S$20 on eCapitaMall nett daily to receive an exclusive Molly My Character Stamp
– Spend S$20 on Capita3Eats nett daily to receive an exclusive Molly My Character Stamp
– Purchase S$100 eCapitaVoucher to receive an exclusive Molly My Character Stamp
– Use S$100 eCapitaVoucher to receive an exclusive Molly My Character Stamp
3. Collecting all 7 My Molly Character Stamps will qualify you for a chance to win 1 million STAR$® (worth S$1,000 eCapitaVoucher)!
So it’s time to shop the gifts.
Psst… Psst… Here is a tip. Use your Jolly Molly Reward to buy a minimum S$150 eCapitaVoucher and use the voucher in a single transaction in Capitaland Malls to earn the most rewards. And refer your friends to CapitaStar and earn up to S$150 eCapitaVouchers.
1. For the Friend Who is Always Late
We all have that one friend who is always tardy to the party. Perhaps getting them a watch, like this Fitbit Versa 5, may encourage punctuality or at the most, just reduce your wait by a few minutes…because baby steps, right? The Fitbit doesn’t just tell time to the minute, but it also tracks daily activities such as workouts and sleep.