Sick of the usual cocktails and mocktails? These healthy options will do you good and spice up your life
Acclaimed mixologist Satoshi Iwai was in town for the recently-concluded World Gourmet Summit. He transformed herbal concoctions from Eu Yan Sang into tasty and thirst-quenching mocktails.
Who says herbal drinks have to always taste nasty? This Dang Shen & Grill Tomato Martini (Mocktail) proves otherwise.
Give it a try!
• 1/4 slice of grilled tomato
• 100ml of dang shen
• 1/2 teaspoon of honey vinegar
• 3 teaspoons of agave syrup
• Wolfberry bubbles
• Tomato slice (for garnishing)
1. Mash the tomato.
2. Blend the dang shen and add it in.
3. Add Honey Vinegar and Agave Syrup. Shake it well.
4. Top with Wolfberries, infused into foam.
5. Garnish with the tomato slice.
6. Enjoy your mocktail by the beach.
Republished from Issue 32.