Drip Coffee is the simplest way to make a cup of good coffee when you are working from home!
Although the circuit breaker has ended in Singapore, a lot of us are still working at home. For some, having a good cup of coffee is essential before they start their workday. If you do not have a coffee machine at home, and you are too lazy to head out just to get a cup of good coffee, you may consider stocking up drip bag coffee at home. All you need is a packet of drip coffee, which contains freshly grounded coffee powder.
How to prepare drip coffee:
- Remove the drip bag from the package. Slightly shake down the coffee powder. Tear apart the top of the drip bag. Open the "ears" of the bag and hang it on the cup.
- Add hot water and wait for 20 seconds. Let coffee powder fully absorb the water and blooms.
- Gently add hot water little by little.
- Remove the drip bag. (Do not over-extract the coffee or else it will taste bitter.)
Here are some drip coffee bags that we personally love:
5. Cowpresso Coffee Roasters
Cowpresso present the freshest roast of Specialty Coffee beans sourced around the world. With the collective passion and goal to bring about the best in the name of coffee, they professed to using only high-quality greens and freshly roasting beans that will be delivered to your doorstep with you knowing the roast date. You can buy the Empty Drip Filter Bags and DIY your very own Best Drip Bag Coffee.
Available on cowpressocoffee.sg.