Recipe: Vietnamese Coffee Cream Caramel By Martin Yan
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Savour the sweet combination of caramel and coffee together
The delectable dessert is also good for beating the heat this weekend!
• 300 milliliters Single / Whipping cream
• 300 milliliters fresh Milk
• 250 milliliters Condensed milk
• 200 milliliters Vietnamese coffee
• 6 Eggs
• 2 Egg yolks
• 1.5 teaspoons Vanilla extract
• ¾ cup Caster sugar
• ¼ teaspoon Instant coffee powder
1. Add sugar and instant coffee into a small saucepan, stirring over medium-low heat until all sugar is dissolved and you achieve a brown, bubbly caramel. Have a brush and bowl of water to brush the inside walls of the saucepan to prevent the caramel from burning. This would take 10-15 minutes.
2. Pour caramel individual serving ramekins/mould, just enough to cover the base. Allow it to harden as you make the custard.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk egg yolks and eggs with a hand mixer at low speed.
4. Pour in milk, condensed milk, vanilla, cream and coffee. Continue to beat with the hand mixer till evenly combined. Don’t get it frothy.
5. When the caramel has set, ladle in the custard, leaving about 1-inch space from the top.
6. Arrange a few ramekins onto the tray then insert into the Cubie Oven at low steam for 30 minutes, then for another 20 minutes.
7. Remove the ramekins from oven. When cool, refrigerate overnight or for a minimum of 6 hours.
8. To serve, use a palette knife to loosen the edges, prop a plate over the ramekin, then overturn the plate.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg