If you can't fly out this Valentine's day, a romantic staycation seems like a good idea.
Here are 8 romantic hotels that you should consider:
6. Six Senses Duxton
Six Senses Hotel at Duxton will transport you to a bygone era of romance and sophistication. The rooms are designed to reflect different facets of Singapore’s rich heritage. They have Duxton Dupelx Suite, Montgomerie Suite and The Opium Room for you to choose from.
All room comes with bathroom amenities by The Organic Pharmacy, water, tea, coffee, Wi-Fi and more.
A Valentine’s Day To Remember Promotion will run from 14 Feb – 16 Feb 2020 that includes:
– Welcome drink for two guests
– Hydrosol Making (Friday) and Alchemy Bar workshop (Saturday)
– Couples’ yoga at the Angsana Heritage Tree (Sunday)
– Romantic Valentine’s Dinner at Six Senses Brasserie for two guests (food only)
– Enjoy a 15 percent savings on à la carte spa treatments
For more information, please click here.