If you feel stuck in Singapore, head out for a small getaway by doing a Staycation.
Be your own tourist at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium. You can choose to spend an entire day in the hotel, or cafe hop around the area. The hotel is near a few popular cafes located at Tiong Bahru where you can choose to spend 2 hours outside before returning back to the room and laze the entire day away.
From S$155++ per night, enjoy the following perks with Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium UPSIZED staycation package:
- Complimentary breakfast for 2
- 2nd room at $88++ (top-up breakfast at $15++/pax)
- Complimentary 1 bed for kids
- Complimentary drink voucher for 2 (Choice of beer, juice or soft drinks)
- Late check-out until 4 pm
- Complimentary parking
- $30 Dining Credit for use at any one of our dining establishments
- 50% off lunch & dinner buffet on weekends at Atrium Restaurant (Friday – Sunday)
- 30% off room service and a la carte menu at restaurants/bar
Terms & Conditions for Upsized Staycation Package:
- Offer is for Deluxe Room (double bed) only
- The $30 dining credit and F&B discount cannot be used for the same bill. Please notify our F&B crew of your preferred offer upon placement of food order
- Offer is not valid with other promotions
That’s not all. In other gastronomic news, diners who spend a minimum of $100 nett at Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant will get to enjoy free parking from 20 March 2020. For reservations, please call 3138 2531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please click here.