Feeling trapped and can't travel? Get a feel of freedom by doing a 2D1N staycation in these hotels!
Aren't we glad that staycation is finally back?
It is time to take a break from home and be a tourist in 35 hotels that are approved by Singapore Tourism Board (STB). All 35 hotels must meet the government’s stringent requirements before being allowed to reopen.
12. The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
Rain or shine – it doesn’t matter! The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is the perfect spot for get-togethers with your loved ones. In the morning, head to Town Restaurant to sip on freshly roasted coffee and tuck into a full breakfast spread by the idyllic Singapore River.
The Perfect Staycation
– Complimentary daily breakfast for the family – up to two adults and two children (under 12 years old)
– S$100 nett Food and Beverage credit per stay
– A pair of Fullerton bears per stay
– Complimentary parking
– 20 per cent off spa treatments at The Fullerton Spa
– Complimentary early check-in at 11.00 a.m.
– Complimentary late check-out till 2.00 p.m.
For more information, please click here.