Feeling trapped and can't travel? Get a feel of freedom by doing a 2D1N staycation in these hotels!
Aren't we glad that staycation is finally back?
It is time to take a break from home and be a tourist in 35 hotels that are approved by Singapore Tourism Board (STB). All 35 hotels must meet the government’s stringent requirements before being allowed to reopen.
11. Marina Bay Sands
With better precautionary measures in place, you can look forward to a well-deserved break with peace of mind. From S$339 per night, enjoy free room upgrade, S$50 credit per night and more!
– Complimentary room upgrades immediately upon reservation. Rate and room type shown is after the upgrade
– Complimentary S$50 credit per night1 with FREE Sands Rewards LifeStyle membership (limited quantities)
– Complimentary valet parking / self-parking (1 car per room per 24 hours)
– Early check-in at 12 pm (subject to room availability)
– Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
– Complimentary entry to Sands SkyPark Observation Deck & Infinity Pool
– 15% off ArtScience Museum tickets
– 10% off single treatments and 15% off couple treatments at Banyan Tree Spa till 31 Dec 2020
For more information, please click here.