Feeling trapped and can’t travel? Get a feel of freedom by doing a 2D1N staycation in these hotels!
Aren’t we glad that staycation is finally back?
It is time to take a break from home and be a tourist in 35 hotels that are approved by Singapore Tourism Board (STB). All 35 hotels must meet the government’s stringent requirements before being allowed to reopen.
1. Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel
Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel’s specially-curated Staycation packages will transport you to a paradise where you can luxuriate in bliss. You can also look forward to attractive perks such as a 24-hour stay with check-in and check-out flexibility, $70 F&B credit, complimentary breakfast, free parking, English High Tea with Champagne, and more.
Iconic City Staycation
From S$258++ per room, per night (Valued at S$570++)
– One night stay in the contemporary Deluxe Room
– Complimentary breakfast for up to two persons
– S$25 F&B credit per night, per person (redeemable at 4 F&B outlets or In-room dining)
– Complimentary late check out at 3pm
– One complimentary parking during your stay
Make your bookings now at www.marriotttangplaza.com with promo code “D60”.