Can you guess who took these stunning images? Hint: He likes to wear pink
By Nicole-Marie Ng
Sometimes it’s hard to see the beauty that is all around us. We take what we have for granted and let moments pass us by.
This photographer is changing the way we see Singapore, one picture at a time. Here are some of his best shots that will make you feel proud to be living in Singapore.
1. This reflective shot of Marina Bay Sands and the Singapore Flyer
2. The gorgeous rays of light peaking through the trees of the Singapore Botanic Gardens
3. The colourful vibrancy of Little India during Deepavali
4. This puddle shot of the ArtScience Museum with rainbow hues
5. Working the different angles of Gardens by the Bay
6. This picturesque shot of Sultan Mosque
7. The calming blues of Bedok Reservoir at dusk
8. This Singapore Tourism Board-worthy shot of The Fullerton Hotel by the Singapore River
9. The dizzying array of colours at the i Light Marina Bay exhibition
10. The calm waters of Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park at sunset
11. Somewhere we’re proud to call home; Teck Ghee Vista in Ang Mo Kio
Did you guess the name of the photographer correctly? Well, they were taken by none other than our multi-talented Prime Minister, Lee Hsien Loong. All the images were first shared on his Facebook page.