7 Catchy Advertisements We Can’t Get Out Of Our Heads
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
How many of these ads do you remember?
By Nicole-Marie Ng
The mark of a great advertisement is when you can still remember it many years later. Here are some of our favourites that that we remember even from the 70s!
1. I don’t want to grow up – Toys R Us
2. UIC, oh UIC, clean and green for you and me – UIC Detergent
3. What time is it? It’s Tiger time. – Tiger Beer
4. Wouldn’t it be nice if the world was Cadbury – Cadbury
5. Singapore girl, you’re a great way to fly – Singapore Airlines
6. Lime in the coke you nut – Coca-Cola
7. I’d like to buy the world a Coke – Coca-Cola
To celebrate 80 years in Singapore and Malaysia, Coca-Cola has launched its new campaign “Taste the Feeling”. The campaign features an original song remixed by Avicii that is just as catchy as their older advertisements.
Coca-Cola Singapore is also organising a Taste the Feeling Pop-Up Café in April.
Free Coca-Cola drinks will be given out to the public at these dates and venues. Experiential photo booths will be there as well for the public to have fun and experience the new campaign.
|Locations||Event Dates||Event Timing|
|Chevron House||4th – 6th April||11am to 3pm|
|Wisma Atria||9th – 10th April||12pm to 8pm|
|Nanyang Poly||20th – 21st April||10am to 5pm|
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg