The school holidays are coming and with the global travel restrictions, now’s a great time to bond with your child exploring Singapore together.
1. Get Curious – Change Is Ok!
The National Museum of Singapore will be presenting Children’s Season at the National Museum 2020 from 21 November to 27 December 2020. Themed Get Curious! Change is OK!, Children’s Season at the National Museum 2020, explores the topic of change amid the current uncertainties posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. Through a variety of self-facilitated onsite activities and accessible online programmes, young museum-goers and their families can explore and enjoy that Change is OK!.
Families can look forward to a varied selection of both onsite and online programming across four sub-themes centered around change. All of which inspire innovative thinking and a resilient approach to the future:
– Identifying Change, through observing and comparing how artifacts have evolved into their modern-day equivalents
– Coping with Change, through programs that aim to support well-being and encourage inter-generational bonding
– Imagining Change, through envisioning the world we wish to live in and build for the future
– Reflecting on Change, through contemplating on what change means and how change comes about and inter-generational conversations on lived experiences across generations.
For more information, please click here.