Recipe: Salted Egg Soft Shell Crab By Asian Food Channel
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Forget about chili crab and black pepper crab, here’s a quick and easy recipe for this popular seafood dish that’s captured the hearts of many!
30 mins needed (15 mins for preparation, 15 mins for cooking)
Serves 4-5 people
- 5 soft shell crabs, cleaned
- 4 salted egg yolks, steamed and mashed
- 15 curry leaves
- 8 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 chili padi (Bird’s eye chilies), sliced
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2 egg whites
- Vegetable oil
Step 1 – Coat soft shell crabs
- In a bowl of cornstarch, evenly coat soft shell crabs.
- In a separate bowl of egg whites, coat the soft shell crabs into the egg whites and back into cornstarch again.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg