Recipe: Miso-ginger roast beef, mushrooms & garlic fried rice
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
This is a delicious fried rice recipe with a tangy and flavourful dressing that blends perfectly with the well-seasoned roast beef and garlic chips.
Ingredients (Serves 6 people)
- 2 kg Beef fillet
- 5 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 tsp Sea salt
- 2 tsp Coarse ground black pepper
- 2m Butcher’s twine
- 2 tbsp Ginger, grated
- 6 tbsp Miso paste
- 2 tbsp Mirin
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 cup Shimeji mushrooms
- 1 cup Shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup Garlic, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Spring onions, sliced
- 4 cups Japanese rice, cooked
- ¼ cup Japanese soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 210 deg C.
- Using the butcher’s twine, tie a loop around the beef at every 5cm.
- Rub oil on beef, and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes until the beef’s internal temperature reads 52 deg C. Once ready, take the roast out of the oven and let it rest.
- Prepare the dressing for the fried rice by adding ginger, miso, mirin, and sesame oil in a pan. Stir occasionally.
- To make the fried rice, heat vegetable oil in a wok.
- Fry garlic until crisp, then remove.
- Fry mushrooms, spring onion, then add the rice.
- Add soy sauce and stir. Serve with sliced beef and pour the dressing over.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg