Recipe: Herb Crusted New Zealand Lamb Rack By Brettschneider’s Baking & Cooking School
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
This impressive looking meal is actually deceptively easy to prepare
Pro tip: Pair with a nice stem of red and dinner is settled!
• 1 New Zealand lamb rack
• Honey and Mustard glaze
• 20g honey
• 10ml olive oil
• 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• Herb crust
• 50g breadcrumbs
• 20g pistachio nuts
• 3 sprigs Italian parsley
• Salt and pepper
• Herb and cranberry salad
• 2 stalks mint leaves – picked
• 2 stalks Italian parsley leaves – picked
• Cranberry pieces, finely chopped
• Olive oil – to drizzle
1. In a small bowl, mix together the honey, olive oil and mustard.
2. In a separate small bowl, place the breadcrumbs. Finely chop the pistachio nuts and Italian parsley and mix well with the crumbs.
3. Using a pastry brush, brush the sealed lamb rack with the honey glaze.
4. Dip into the crust mixture and place into a 200°C oven.
5. Cook for 12 – 14 minutes until pink.
6. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes on a rack.
7. In a small bowl, mix together the picked herbs and cranberry. Drizzle with olive oil.
8. Serve alongside the lamb rack.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg