SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
From the book “Classic Cocktails at Home” by PTT Family’s Director of Mixology
Photo: Potato Head Folk
Ever desired a caffeine boost and an alcoholic buzz at the same time? You can enjoy the best of both worlds with this Espresso Martini recipe.
Inspired by young Italians drinking coffee over ice, with a shot of vodka on the side; this drink was first created by Dick Bradsell in the 1980’s in London’s Soho, England.
Now it has been rejuvenated by PTT Family’s Director of Mixology Dré Masso, in his newly launched cocktail recipe book “Classic Cocktails at Home”.
1 ½ Shots Vodka
½ Shot Coffee Liqueur
2 Shots Strong Coffee (equivalent to a Double Espresso)
1 Teaspoon Sugar Syrup
Glass: Teacup or Martini
Garnish: 3 x Coffee Beans
- Start by making yourself a strong coffee.
- Chill your teacup by filling it with ice and set to one side.
- Add the vodka, coffee liqueur, coffee and sugar to your shaker, fill with ice and seal.
- Shake vigorously.
- Empty the ice from your now chilled teacup and double strain the contents of the shaker into the teacup.
- Garnish with 3 coffee beans on top.
- In the middle of the drink, position the opening of the beans facing upwards.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg