SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
This is one of the six iconic dishes of Singapore featured in a recently sold out cookbook for charity
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 200g Pork belly
- 1L Water
- 50ml Pork lard oil
- 40g Garlic cloves, peeled & finely chopped
- 4 Whole eggs
- 300g Yellow noodles
- 200g Thick rice noodles
- 1 tsp (each) Fish sauce and white pepper
- 200g Squid, blanched, de-skinned and cut into 1cm-thick rings
- 12 Prawns, blanched and de-shelled
- 80g Fishcakes, sliced
- 40g Chinese chives
- 300g Beansprouts, roots plucked
- 4 Limes, halved
- Deep-fried shallots
- Sambal chilli
- Blanche the pork belly in 1L of water over medium heat, to a boil.
- Remove the blanched pork belly from the cooking pot and reserve the pork stock.
- Heat the pork lard oil in a wok over medium heat until hot.
- Add in the chopped garlic and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add in the whole eggs, yellow noodles and thick rice noodles and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add in the fish sauce and white pepper and mix well.
- Add in the reserved pork stock and heat the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the blanched pork belly, blanched squid rings, and blanched prawns and stir-fry for about 30 seconds.
- Add in the sliced chives and fishcakes
- Ladle the Hokkien mee into a serving plate and garnish with deep-fried shallots.
- Serve with lime halves and sambal chilli.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg