Recipe: Baked Peaches By Carrotsticks and Cravings
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Breakfast can’t get any better than this!
Top off the Baked Stuffed Peaches with Fresh Berries and Granola with coconut yoghurt for a scrumptious and nutritious breakfast. Aside from looking incredibly appetising, this recipe courtesy of Carrotsticks and Cravings is vegan-friendly, gluten-free, and dairy-free!
Photo: Carrotsticks and Cravings
• 4 yellow peaches
• ½ cup blueberries
• ½ cup raspberries
• 1-2 cups granola of choice
• Raw honey
• Coconut yoghurt for serving
1. Pre heat oven to 180.
2. Cut peaches in half and remove seed and place in baking dish.
3. Drizzle a little honey over each peach and fill with a few berries and top with granola.
4. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until peaches are soft.
5. Serve with coconut yoghurt and extra berries.
First published on: Carrotsticks and Cravings
Pssst! Bring our lovable mascot home and get a FREE $25 Chope gift card! Click here to find out more...