Looking for a recipe for the festive season? This one will start your Christmas party well
This recipe makes 12 servings
• 4 cups milk
• 5 whole cloves
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 12 egg yolks
• 1 ½ cups sugar
• 2 ½ cups Courvoisier VSOP Exclusif
• 4 cups light cream
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
1. Combine milk, cloves, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, and cinnamon in a saucepan, and heat over lowest setting for 5 minutes. Slowly bring milk mixture to a boil.
2. In a large bowl, combine egg yolks and sugar. Whisk together until fluffy. Whisk hot milk mixture slowly into the eggs. Pour mixture into saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly for 3 minutes, or until thick. Do not allow
mixture to boil. Strain to remove cloves, and let cool for about an hour.
3. Stir in Courvoisier VSOP Exclusif, cream, 2 teaspoon vanilla, and nutmeg.
4. Refrigerate overnight before serving.
Your Courvoisier VSOP Exclusif Eggnog is now ready to be served.
This recipe is from Courvoisier VSOP.