Recipe: Coconut Pancakes With Gula Melaka Drizzle By Asian Food Channel
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Here’s a recipe for everyone’s favorite breakfast –fluffy, decadent pancakes, but with coconut oil and palm sugar for a Southeast Asian twist!
15 mins needed (5 mins for preparation, 10 mins for cooking)
Serves 3-4 people
- 4 eggs, 2 egg yolks separated from whites
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 2 Tbsp caster sugar
- 4 Tbsp organic coconut oil (can be substituted with butter)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup warm water
- 100 g gula melaka (palm sugar)
- 1 tsp sea salt
Step 1 – Mix pancake batter
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, white sugar, 2 eggs, 2 eggs yolks, 4 Tbsp coconut oil, ½ cup coconut milk and mix.
- Gradually add warm water until the batter is smooth.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into the pancake flour mixture.
- Taste batter, and add additional sugar if necessary.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg