Here’s a quick and easy recipe for a spicy Vietnamese take on a succulent salmon dish.
Serves 4 people
- 4 salmon fillets, skinned
- 150 g sugar
- 150 ml water
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1 red chili, finely sliced
- 1 pc 4 cm ginger, peeled and julienned
- 3 Tbsp Vietnamese fish sauce
- 2 bok choy, sliced in half
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander, leaves stripped for garnish
Step 2 – Cook salmon and bok choy
- Add in the salmon fillets, turning to coat completely in the mixture.
- Reduce the heat and cook for another 6 minutes or until the salmon is cooked all the way through. Add the bok choy and cook for a minute, then remove from heat.