Recipe: Vietnamese Caramel Salmon by Asian Food Channel
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Here’s a quick and easy recipe for a spicy Vietnamese take on a succulent salmon dish.
Serves 4 people
- 4 salmon fillets, skinned
- 150 g sugar
- 150 ml water
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1 red chili, finely sliced
- 1 pc 4 cm ginger, peeled and julienned
- 3 Tbsp Vietnamese fish sauce
- 2 bok choy, sliced in half
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander, leaves stripped for garnish
Step 1 – Cook caramel sauce
- Place a large deep pan or wok over a medium high heat.
- Add in the sugar and 100 ml water, let it cook for 5 minutes, swirling the pan occasionally until you are left with a dark caramel.
- Do not stir the mixture, add more water if the sugar starts to crystalize.
- Pour in the remaining 50 ml of water and the fish sauce, bring to a steady boil.
- Add the garlic, chili (reserving some slices for garnish) and ginger and stir.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg