Recipe: Thai Style Omelette By Asian Food Channel
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Fluffy omelette with succulent shrimps that will excite your tastebuds with each bite!
- 4 eggs
- 6 shrimps (without shells and deveined, sliced into quarters)
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp white sugar
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 80 g round cabbage (sliced)
- 1 sprig coriander (roughly chopped)
Let's start cooking!
Step 3: Fry omelette
– In a pan on high heat, heat up vegetable oil for 4 to 5 minutes.
– Once oil is hot, gently pour in egg mixture.
– Let it fry for 3 to 5 minutes until crisp and brown on the edges.
– Oil needs to be hot in order to create a fluffy omelette. You can test if the oil is hot enough by dripping 1 tsp of egg mixture and it should be sizzling.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg