Recipe: Thai Style Omelette By Asian Food Channel
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Fluffy omelette with succulent shrimps that will excite your tastebuds with each bite!
– 4 eggs
– 6 shrimps (without shells and deveined, sliced into quarters)
– 1 Tbsp fish sauce
– 1 tsp white pepper
– 1 tsp white sugar
– ¾ cup vegetable oil
– 80 g round cabbage (sliced)
– 1 sprig coriander (roughly chopped)
Let’s start cooking!
Step 1: Beat and season eggs
– In a bowl, crack eggs and beat them until well combined.
– Season beaten eggs with 1 Tbsp fish sauce, 1 tsp white pepper, and 1 tsp white sugar. Mix well.