SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
The signature dish from cantonese restaurant Kai Garden is perfectly crisp on the outside and tender within
Photo: Kai Garden
- 50g green pepper
- 50g red pepper
- 50g pineapple
- 300g pork meat
- 100g crispy powder
- 200g rice vinegar
- 150g sugar
- hawthorn flakes
- 50g tomato juice
- 3 pc sour plum
- Dice the green pepper, red pepper and pineapple
- Mince the pork meat and marinate with flour, salt and sugar; roll into balls
- Fry the meatballs in the crispy powder until they turn golden brown
- Heat the sweet and sour sauce, diced green and red pepper and pear in a wok until slightly bubbling
- Add pork meatballs in before quickly fishing them out again
- Lastly use bamboo sticks to skewer green pepper, red pepper, pineapple and the meatball, place on crushed ice, and serve
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg